Monday, July 28, 2008

All in All - July 28th

All in All it was a pretty good weekend! Friday night went out to meet a few friends for Happy Hour and did the weekend routine Saturday afternoon, went to see Dark Knight! A MUST SEE (Heath Ledger was incredible)...Sunday we ventured to the Philadelphia Art Museum. That place is amazing. I literally believe it takes more than half a day to get through the entire museum. (viewing all exhibits/video rooms, etc) I haven't been there in so long that I forgot how many wonderful pieces of art exist there. One that really caught my eye was called, "Jesus Performing Prayers" I can't remember for the life of me who it was by. I know..pathedic. I'm looking for some art for my apartment and need some help. My decor is very simple...any suggestions?

No comments: