Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday, July 25th - A Little Life!




I woke up this morning and immediately thought about my nephew...

I just spent the last few days in Charlotte, NC visiting my sister, brother-in-law, and godson - Thomas. Thomas is 16months old and just the cutest thing ever. I cannot believe how big he has gotten! He is like a little man. He runs around and plays without a care in the world.

At that age the only thing you really know is your mommy/daddy and your favorite toy, of course. You see them everyday and you depend on them to get you through the day. So needless to say he didn't know me from Adam when I first arrived. The last time I saw him was March for his 1st Birthday so it took alittle time for him to warm up to me. Once he did get used to me everything was like peanut butter and jelly. :) He has his own little personality and he knows how to use it. I must have melted about 60 times a day at his little facial expressions and the way he tried to say short words. Its really amazing how time flies.

I was fortunate enough to take Thomas to the Columbia Zoo for the first time! The trip went very well and Thomas really loved seeing all of his favorite animals, especially the Monkeys and the Giraffe. :)

Its amazing how one little life can make a difference in your own. Just being around Thomas for 6 days has made me view life in a totally different way! XOXOXOX

3 comments:

Erin said...

So cute!!!

Erin said...

Oh and - "Tag, You're It"!

BeachGrl79 said...

I guess I misunderstood what TAG meant? Come on girl help a sister out!