Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Maya...

I'm a big believer in the power of words, there meaning, and how they can make a person feel. Some of my favorites come from a wonderful woman, Mya Angelou. You never know who you could touch with a few small words...
Please feel free to send me some of your favorites.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Maya Angelou

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
Maya Angelou

Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: ''I'm with you kid. Let's go.''
Maya Angelou

While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation.
Maya Angelou

Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning.
Maya Angelou

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt

Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul. Democritus

Love with your whole heart - Anonymous

No comments: