Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bring it on AGAIN...

After I got done the gym, making dinner and cleaning up last night(whoosh)...I found myself exhausted. So I plopped down on the couch and started flipping through the channels. (this is rare for me..I never watch TV) I came across the movie, "BRING IT ON AGAIN!" Being a Cheerleader for 8+yrs I continued watching. I love Cheerleading...especially competition cheering. I helped choregraph routines with my girlfriend who coached a squad. Its just exciting to me.

This movie however...was unbelieveable! I could not believe the way some of the girls were treated. It was so unrealistic to me. I do recall that there was one or two *$tches in HS who were mean to certain girls (boss them around, etc) but not to this extent. (telling them which boys to date/who to hang out with, etc) It made me laugh it was so unrealistic. Has anyone ever seen this movie? If so, was it like this when you went to school? So caddy.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Now, which mean/bossy girl(s) could you ever possibly have been referring to??

*laugh*

-E