Monday, August 11, 2008

Friday Surprise!!

So I'm going about my daily routine at work. You know, run of the mill Friday stuff..filing, finishing outlines, sending reports etc. Needless to say, it was the week from *ell! Nothing was going my way and I was anxious for Friday to finally be here! When all of a sudden, I get an unexpected visitor, a face I see everyday but not in my work environment. It was my sweet boyfriend with a dozen of these beauties. He's is seriously the sweetest thing ever --he said just to cheer you up. Awwww... I'm so lucky! xo

So I'm curious...What are some of things you've been surprised with in your life(other than flowers) from someone you care about?

3 comments:

Living Well said...

Such a sweet blog! This weekend my Dad came to visit me at my new house and he left me a sweet little note just saying he loved me on my bathroom counter, but he wrote it in fingernail polish on a soap wrapper! So sweet!

Maria said...

Hmm...my mom just surprised me right now - she gave me homemade guacamole on a spoon to try and just now gave me more on crackers! Yum Yum!!!

PS. Pleased to meet ya! I will add you to my google reader.

amanda said...

Holla.
I'd say he's a pretty
darn sweet guy as well.
Love little unexpected
things like that!

My ex used to always
put post-its around my
room. So when he'd leave...
I'd magically find a post-it
saying, "I miss you already."
Just silly little things.

Or he'd stick them in
my books so I'd get them
in school.

I always loved it!