Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer Games

We had some beautiful weather here on the East Coast this weekend. Which gave us a reason to spend more time outdoors. (my favorite) For my Bfs birthday his sister gave him a game called Ladder Golf (or Lawn Golf). I've seen this game a lot down at numerous shore houses this summer but never got into playing. Well Friday night some friends came over the house and since the weather was so beautiful we picked teams and decided to play. Needless to say I need PRACTICE big time, the game is really fun! So I guess you know where I'll be if you don't see my posting for awhile. LOL. (Oh, a few cocktails while playing doesn't hurt either... :)) What are some of your favorite Outdoor Summer Games?

3 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE, LOVE bocce! Although, whenever I play it, I wake up the next morning feeling like I just threw out my shoulder!

-E

Anonymous said...

What are you up to these days? I haven't heard back from you reguarding the strawberry swap...
PLEASE send me an email! missy@fairychildheirlooms.com
your strawberry swap partner, Missy

Anonymous said...

If you ever read this... you don't have to hide anymore. I got a new partner for the strawberry swap and everything is OK!