Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Show me the (BLOG) $$!!

I need some insight here. Being that I'm new to the "blogging world", I'm somewhat ignorant on how added benefits could be really beneficial to include on a blog! These days everyone could use a little extra income - I hope someone out there can shed some light on how I could earn some dough from my blog? I see these pay-able ads you can sign up for but I'm not really sure how that all works etc? Are there other add-ons you can put on your blog to earn some extra cash? I'd love to add something like this to my site but I don't want to go into it blind. Any help would be awesome! Thanks! :)

1 comment:

thelovelist said...

hi! Thanks for the kind words over at my blog! To answer your question, Ads can be a great way to make movey from your blog, whether you sell them privately or use a service like google adwords - obviously the more traffic you have the more money you will make, and that takes time, but is worth it if you're willing to make the investment. I'd also get your blog on a 3-column layout to allow for good placement and get it yourself a bit of a touch up or redesign to make yourself more appealing to advertisers :) I do blog design as well at www.poppyseeddesign.net - if you are patient though and keep writing good content, the visitors will come!